Our Family Law Department includes members of the Law Society’s Family Panel and Advanced Family Panel, accredited Resolution specialists and Collaborative Family Lawyers.
Early morning, late night and Saturday appointments are available to meet our clients' needs. All offices are open until 7pm Monday - Thursday, and we are able to accommodate clients who work in London by offering consultations in our London facilities, based in the heart of Canary Wharf.
We understand that seeing a solicitor for the first time about any issue relating to the break-up of your marriage or relationship can be a difficult and daunting experience. Our expert family law team will be happy to see you for a free 30-minute initial meeting to provide you with some general advice which will enable you to plan your future and determine what the best next steps are for you to take. These are available for all family related issues; FREE initial consultations and fixed fee appointments with our family solicitors are also available at any one of our offices in Brentwood, Hornchurch and Upminster, and also at our office facilities based in Leigh-On-Sea and Canary Wharf, London.
▼ Our family and relationship expertise includes
- Civil Partnership Dissolution
- Collaborative Family Law
- Disputes Involving Children
- Disputes Involving Grandchildren
- Disputes Between Unmarried Partners About Children
- Disputes Between Unmarried Partners About Money
- Divorce And Finance
- Domestic Abuse Including Violence And Injunctions
- Financial Orders Following Divorce
- Fixed Fee Services
- Mediation Referral Service
- Pension Implications on Divorce
- Post Nuptial/Post Civil Partnership Agreements
- Prenuptial/Pre Civil Partnership Agreements
- Separation Agreements
Your key contact: Catherine Polli