If you are objecting to a proposed relocation application by the other parent for permission to relocate your children to another country, you will need to respond to the matters listed above which you challenge. You would also need to consider:
- How the proposed move would affect the children.
- Your perceived difficulties with having contact with the children if they were to move abroad.
- Any problems you foresee whether proposed living or educational arrangements for the children.
- The wishes of the children as you understand them.
- The effect of the move on both you and the children.