What will I need to do to oppose such an application?


If you are objecting to a proposed relocation application by the other parent for permission to relocate your children to another country, you will need to respond to the matters listed above which you challenge. You would also need to consider:

  1. How the proposed move would affect the children.
  2. Your perceived difficulties with having contact with the children if they were to move abroad.
  3. Any problems you foresee whether proposed living or educational arrangements for the children.
  4. The wishes of the children as you understand them.
  5. The effect of the move on both you and the children.
Footer bg

Would you like to know more?

For help and advice, talk to a member of our team. They can advise on the best options in your matter.

Call: 01708 229 444 Email us


Portfolio Builder

Select the legal services that you would like to download or add to the portfolio

    Download    Add to portfolio   

    Remove All


    Click here to share this shortlist.
    (It will expire after 30 days.)