My partner / spouse is threatening to take the children away on a holiday that is not agreed / change their schools / change their name – what can I do?


An application for a ‘Prohibited Steps Orders’ can be made to stop them taking any of the above actions. If this is urgent then application can be made without giving notice to the other parent.

Footer bg

Would you like to know more?

For help and advice, talk to a member of our team. They can advise on the best options in your matter.

Call: 01708 229 444 Email us

Portfolio Builder

Select the legal services that you would like to download or add to the portfolio

Download    Add to portfolio   
Title Type CV Email

Remove All


Click here to share this shortlist.
(It will expire after 30 days.)