I want my new partner to be involved with my child / children – what can I do?


This is always a difficult issue, but it is important that before this step is taken the child’s / children’s emotional stability and security are considered. The new relationship should be stable and ideally have long-term prospects before introductions are made. Discussing this with the other parent first is advisable.

Footer bg

Would you like to know more?

For help and advice, talk to a member of our team. They can advise on the best options in your matter.

Call: 01708 229 444 Email us

Portfolio Builder

Select the legal services that you would like to download or add to the portfolio

Download    Add to portfolio   
Title Type CV Email

Remove All


Click here to share this shortlist.
(It will expire after 30 days.)