Do both parties need independent legal advice?


It is a good practice that both parties have independent legal advice on the agreement from a solicitor that has expertise in advising clients on family law and in relation to prenuptial / civil partnership agreements. Solicitors can provide advice with regard to the draft agreement, on its meaning and effect under the law of England and Wales.

Footer bg

Would you like to know more?

For help and advice, talk to a member of our team. They can advise on the best options in your matter.

Call: 01708 229 444 Email us

Portfolio Builder

Select the legal services that you would like to download or add to the portfolio

Download    Add to portfolio   
Title Type CV Email

Remove All


Click here to share this shortlist.
(It will expire after 30 days.)