Can I Divorce in England & Wales even if I am not currently living there?


Yes, you can providing that your spouse remains living in England or Wales, or you or your spouse are Domiciled in England and Wales.

Footer bg

Would you like to know more?

For help and advice, talk to a member of our team. They can advise on the best options in your matter.

Call: 01708 229 444 Email us

Portfolio Builder

Select the legal services that you would like to download or add to the portfolio

Download    Add to portfolio   
Title Type CV Email

Remove All


Click here to share this shortlist.
(It will expire after 30 days.)