As a worker what are my statutory rights?
As a worker, you have various statutory rights including:
- The right to the national minimum wage / national living wage
- Not to suffer detriment for exercising rights in respect of the national minimum wage / national living wage
- Protection against unlawful deduction from wages
- Working Time Regulation provisions in relation to paid annual leave, rest breaks and maximum, working week
- Not to suffer detriment for exercising rights in respect of the Working Time Regulations
- Right not to suffer discrimination
- Not to suffer less favourable treatment due to part time worker rights
- Right to be accompanied at disciplinary or grievance hearings
- Not to suffer a detriment for exercising the right to be accompanied at disciplinary hearing or grievance hearing.