Our Employment Law Department is recognised as one of the leading employment departments in the UK by The Legal 500, an independent and definitive guide to the best law firms in the UK.
By taking a commercial, practical and authoritative approach to employment disputes, we aim to help prevent employment problems before they arise by putting in place contracts, policies, systems and procedures aimed at avoiding expensive, time-consuming and destructive employment disputes. When problems do arise, we look to deal with issues promptly, pragmatically and cost-effectively with an eye on the bigger picture.
Life as an employer has become increasingly complicated. Whether you require structural advice on your staff relations or you find yourself in a dispute with an employee, you should have professional advice that takes into account the sensitivity often required in employment situations whilst protecting your business interests.
WHAT LEGAL 500 2017 SAYS...
"Pinney Talfourd LLP fields a 'very practical, forward-thinking, responsible and reliable' employment practice that is noted for its 'professionalism in all areas.'"
▼ Our employment expertise includes
- Changing Terms and Conditions
- Defending claims in the Tribunals and Courts
- Dismissals, Grievances and Settlement Agreements
- Early Stage Advice to avoid Litigation
- Employee Contracts and Handbooks
- Employer Retainer Scheme
- Protecting your business - Restrictive Covenants, Confidentiality and Intellectual Property
- Redundancy and Re-organisation
- Shareholder disputes
- Transactional corporate support work
- TUPE – Selling or Buying a Business
Your key contact: Alex Pearce