The care home sector is very heavily regulated and controlled. We appreciate the burden placed upon providers in the care sector by the almost continual flow of changes to the law and regulations in this area. In addition to the usual concerns that face any organisation relating to employment law, property and contractual issues, there are very specific issues that come into play for owners and managers of care homes.
Our Care Home Department draws together specialist lawyers from across our Firm into one group in order to give a rounded advice service to clients associated with care homes.
▼ Our Care Home expertise includes
- Purchase, start-up and incorporation
- Employment law
- Compliance with regulatory requirements, including dealing with CQC
- Dispute Resolution
- Premises ownership and development
- Financing of ownership and operation of care homes
- Ownership structures
- Problems with residents including recovering owed fees
- Specific requirements affecting charitable and not for profit care providers
- Sales of care homes or other care related businesses
Key Contact: Matthew Edwards