1 minute reading time
Legal 500 UK recommends our commercial work
Pinney Talfourd has been ranked by Legal 500 UK as a leading firm in the Corporate Commercial and Commercial Property categories.
We are delighted to announce that our Commercial Department has been recommended yet again by Legal 500 UK 2016 in the following rankings:
Legal 500 UK praised Partner and Head of Department Julien Pritchard, saying his team “gets the job done efficiently, no matter how complicated.’”
They highlighted a number of notable cases including:
- Dismantling of a RITA scheme with complex SDLT issues, application of reliefs and multiple transfers with a value in excess of £30million.
- Private equity purchase of £11 million commercial property and related landlord and tenant advice.
- Corporate restructure of a significant and established local business including partnership to company transfer, sale of a commercial property and refinancing.
- Advising in relation to the acquisition of a service provider including advice in relation to warranties, indemnities and employment related issues. Consideration payable for shares was circa £3million.
- Advising in relation to the acquisition of an underwriting agency including consultation with the Takeover Panel, deferred payments, earn-out and employment related issues.
The Legal 500 rankings are carefully selected after rigorous assessment and provide a guide to the top legal providers in the UK.
If you would like a member of our award winning team to advise you on any commercial matter please contact our Commercial Department on 01277 211755 (Brentwood office), 01708 229444 (Upminster or Hornchurch), or 01702 418433 (Leigh-on-Sea).